Hi everyone, i'm stil allive :)
First off i want to appologise for not blogging for almost 1 month, but i have been really busy with finding a new school (i got accepted for Fashion & business, so i will be doing that next schoolyear, yay) , seaching for an appartment (i'm going to move in with my boyfriend ^^ ), with my drivers licence (have been busy stuying for the exams) , also my internet did'nt work for 3 days & besides that i also have a life , which means i have to work everyday, go out once in a while, make time for my friends & boyfriend, etc, etc..... -______-
So i'm sorry! and to make it up for my sweet and lovely readers/followers i will be blogging like crazy this week, also because i will going to china on the 12th of july till august 15 , which is one week away =D and means less blogging. But still i'm so excited about going to China, because this is the first time i am going on vacation with boyfriend without my parents to his family =D I just can't stop smiling if i think about that, because i love china and i love my boyfriend hihi ❤
But okay, so i will be blogging about the following things this week:
- A recipe to make dan ta ( chinese eggtarts) that i made for father's day
- An OOTD post
- Summer tips about makeup and stuff
So look forward to that. Also if anyone has a request on a hairdo, a makeup look, a fashionlook or anything, than please feel free to contact me by clicking contact on the left side bar <<< . Oh and i think i will be blogging in China too if i have time, but i think it mostly will be OOTD's or hauls.
By the way i have finally got an haircut, i usually go to the hairdresser like every 2 moths, but this time i haven't went to the hairdresser like since december. So i was a little nervous about them cutting it wrong the wrong way or something and they did. They messed up my bangs -______- it's too short and when my bangs are to short it makes my face really fat and round xD . But the rest of the hair was okay.
And now we are finally going to start with my French glitter nails.
If you like them, than please continue reading, because i will be explaning on how to do this extreme simple nail.
What you will be needing is :
- a pale pink french manicure colored nail polish
- a white nail polish
- a clear top coat nail polish
- glitters! (all kind of glitter wil do, i have used like white with colored glitters, see picture below)
How to do this nail :
- First coat all your nails with a pale pink french manicure colored nail polish and wait till it's dry.
- Take your white nail polish and make a french manicure tip on a vinger ( do not make a white tip on all the fingers at once )
- Wait 5-10 seconds when you just applied the white nailpolish and dip your finger into the glitter
- Do step 2 and 3 on all your fingers and your finished with the glitter nail tips
- To finish the french manicure glitter nails wait till everything is dry and than coat your nails with a clear colored nail polish and you are finished!
Easy isn't it :) The nails should look glamorous yet simple.
I hope you all like this post and thanks for reading n_n
oh and sorry again for letting you all wait on a new post from me for like a month, i feel really bad about it :( And I know i have been saying sorry a lot in my posts , but i just have been really busy and especially this month.
Okay than =D thanks! and if you like the nails, please feel free to comment below. I also have a question for you guys and that is : What are you going to do this summer ? I really like to know that, because i would like to know you all better ^_~
Bye, Hope you all will have LOVELY day!