maandag 14 maart 2011

HELP JAPAN AND BUY A WRISTBAND


Hi everyone,

This time i will not blog about my life, beauty or fashion, but i will blog about something that's more important than all off that. As you all know Japan has sufferd an 8.9 earthquake that unleashed a 23-foot tsunami, you can see it all over the news.


I have heard that their are like1596 people dead, O_O maybe even more, but that is still unclear. And like 590,000 people have lost their homes including 210,000 people who are evacuated from the area around the Fukushima nuclear power plant, which suffered an explosion in a reactor building. 

...Isn't that just too horrible! I mean look at the pictures below!



I think that it is just too heartbreaking and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are affected by the earthquake and tsunami. Be strong people!
I am going to help them by donating some money and you should to! no one deserves this. No one deserves this, so please help them. You can do that by donating money.
Even if you don't have that much money, than please buy a $5 wristband that is designed by Lady Gaga who has donated 16 million dollars herself to Japan . All you have to do is to go to their website by clicking HERE
If you want to donate more you can also choose your price to add an additional donation with your wristband. All proceeds go directly to Japan relief efforts.



They need every donation they possibly could get. So please Pray, Donate and buy a wristband.

I will, so will you?
(my wristband is comming soon like 1/2 months.)

Thanks for everyone who is willing to help and pray. Also check this girl out http://linhnotskinny.blogspot.com/ she is wonderfull, because of her i knew that their are wristbands for sale to help Japan. That has inspired me to post this on my blog, to increase the number of people buying the wristbands to help Japan. I hope that this will inspire you all to also post this on your blog. Show your support!

thanks for reading!
Xoxxxo

Amy ^_~




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen