woensdag 23 maart 2011

Geo angel circle lens


Hello, as you know i got circle lenses for my birthday from my best friend Angela =P and I wanted to let you know how it looks and what I think about it.
First i wanted to say that it is my first time wearing lenses and also that I don't know which ones these are, but what  I do know is they are from the geo angel line , so I have the geo angel cirle lens or geo super angel lens in grey.

I think i won't be able to tell the diameter, because if I have the geo super angel cirle lens than the diameter would be bigger.
But my cirlce lenses really  do look like what oh jhoy has from http://www.oh-jhoy.com/2010/04/geo-super-angel-gray-circle-lens-review.html  . So maybe you can find more information from her.

I'm really sorry that I don't know which one I have -_-''  , i did ask my friend but she wasn't sure if it was the normal geo angel or super angel xD ... but still I wanted to share about my thoughts about the lenses.


the lenses:


here are some pictures of how it looks on my with the lenses on:




I personally really like the lenses, i think they are fun and they make you look like a doll.
When I first whore one lens on just one eye i felt like a alien xD , but wearing them on both eyes i felt like a doll. I think it makes me look pretty on pictures and i can also make more cute faces with these lenses on which is fun. :D

If it is comfortable? : not really, but it's ok . First time wearing it felt like as if i had something dirty in my eye, which i felt like i had to whipe it out of my eye. I thought i will get just to it, so whore it the whole day, but i think that i did not really get used to it as the day went on. I felt them the whole time, but i don't know if it supposed to be like that? and i felt like the hole in the lens is a little bit to smal or something, because sometimes when it is was dark i saw someting blurry and when the sun shines i don't see it. And also it makes my eyes feel dry, but when my eyes get wet by yawning ( yes when i yawn my eyes get teary) than i directly don't feel the lenses anymore , like as if i am not wearing them. weird huh? 

BUT OVERAL I do like how they look and because of that they are not really comfortable on my eyes ( on your eyes it could be diffrent) i would still buy them, because it is not like they are like soo not comfortable that you aren't able to wear it, but i think it's oke. On a scale of 1 to 10 ,I would give the comfortableness a 6,5 or 7,5 . I'm bad with giving grades xD .

I definetely would buy more circle lenses, just for fun. I don't think I would wear them everyday, but maybe only on special occasions or when i feel like it, because i like to look real and pure ( not that you will look fake with them ) , but i don't know, maybe it would change later on , that i will wear them everyday. hmm... I just think i will have to get used to them yet. I hope i haven't confused you all.

Again, I'm sorry that i don't which one i really have and i hope you like my review/opinion about them and if you want more information you can go to oh jhoy's blog, she has a lot of info about it.


btw my outfit for my bday on 19 march.
(the dress has a open back thingy which i like)

Thanks for reading !

Xoxxo,

Amy

6 opmerkingen:

  1. ohhh, here is a super late Happy birthday =D

    the grey lens look nice on you* I have tried geo lens long long times ago and they didnt work for me =(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so cute! i am in love with your striped top, i keep trying to find one without any luck :( please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment!

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you're so pretty :) i really appreciate your natural makeup, your skin looks so flawless :)
    great work!^^
    drey jewelry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look so pretty! Love the lenses on you x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. aww you are so petite and cute! i have never tried circle lenses, i think i prefer just colored ones instead :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    You may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exiting Brand color contact lens, if you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful,


    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen